Monday, September 19, 2011

"What He Can Expect When She's Not Expecting"

Thank you to Marc Sedaka for his donation to the MIA Conference on November 12. Marc has donated one copy of his book What He Can Expect When She's Not Expecting


"As you read this, over six million married couples are suffering from infertility. That means six million wives, and yes, six million husbands too. For more than seven years, I was one of those six million husbands. I watched helplessly as my wife endured a painful array of tests, countless fertility treatments, and more than her fair share of heartbreaking disappointments. And what was my role meant to be during all this? I only wish I knew! There wasn’t a book, a talk show segment, or even an article that pointed me in the right direction. So, like most husbands in that position, I was forced to fend for myself – not quite sure when to chime in, when to keep quiet, when to take action, when to lay low…

Sound familiar? If so, then “What He Can Expect When She’s Not Expecting” is the book you’ve been waiting for. It will tell you everything you need to know about infertility and, amazingly, won’t bore you in the process! Written by a man, for a man, this is the only book that takes those six million guys into account… and lets them know exactly what their role should be."

This is a great read for all the mean riding the infertility journey. Thanks Marc!

No comments:

Post a Comment