- Check-in starts at 1:30pm at the Lodge Des Peres. Please be patient as you check-in as we're expecting a big turn out.
- If you are participating in the sock exchange, you will drop them in a basket at check-in. Later during the conference, you will receive a pair for you to take home and wear during treatments.
- A few things to be sure to bring: a jacket, pen, notepad, snacks. We will be offering McAllister's tea, lemonade and cookies courtesy of the Apothecary Shop throughout the conference but feel free to bring any other snacks you would like.
- We will be announcing smaller giveaways throughout the conference with the free IVF and $400 medicine gift certificate (separate giveaways) at the very end. For ALL giveaways, you MUST be present to win and it must be the name called i.e. if husband wins, husband must claim it.
- We will be doing a Q&A session at some point during the conference. If you have any questions that you'd like to ask, please email them to. The more questions we have ahead of time, the more likely we can get through more and get them all answered.
We are very excited about tomorrow and hope you are too. We hope you leave with new information as well as a community of friends going through the same thing as you. Please be sure to try and say hello to Megan, Mistie and Alyssa because we'd love to meet all of you.
See you tomorrow!
The Ladies of MIA